Climate Controlled Self Storage Units
Do you need to store items that are susceptible to temperature change? Valuables that are precious or even irreplaceable? Need something long-term and secure? Our climate-controlled units – which maintain a constant temperature regardless of weather – go above and beyond mere shelter to keep your important documents, antiques, and even vehicles safe from extreme heat and cold.
Why Choose Climate Controlled Self Storage Units?
Our climate-controlled self-storage units offer several unique options over our standard units:
- In a standard unit, your items can be exposed to significant temperature changes. This is fine for certain items, or for temporary storage. But for sensitive materials or a long-term option, it pays to invest in climate control.
- Our climate-controlled units offer a wider range of size options than our standard units, so you can find the option that meets your exact needs.
Our climate-controlled units represent guaranteed control over how your belongings are stored, not just where. They are protected by the same property fence and coded gate entry as our standard options.
Note that aside from the 10×20 option, our climate- units are only accessible from 8am-8pm, Monday through Friday.
Our standard self-storage units are available in six different sizes:
- 5×5: the size of an average linen closet or small bedroom closet, this unit is perfect for putting aside a few things. More creative uses include beer and wine storage.
- 5×10: one of our most popular offerings, this is the size of an average walk-in closet. It can easily hold an entire bedroom, including a mattress and furniture.
- 5×15: the extra length of a 5×15 is perfect for storing a larger bedroom, or particularly long items.
- 10×10: at half the size of a one-car garage, this unit is perfect for storing small vehicles, extensive business records, or a small family room’s belongings.
- 10×15: ideal for a larger-sized living room, a 10×15 unit is also perfect for large, sensitive antiques.
- 10×20: our largest unit can easily house entire vehicles, vast document libraries and inventory, or the belongings of an entire home.
Not sure what size you need? Check out each size’s individual page for our recommendations, tips, and suggestions.