Best Storage Facility Alamance
Ever wondered “where can I put this stuff?” It’s a question that can reappear during moves, downsizing, or remodeling. Other times, something is just too precious to let go, or requires special care to store properly.
If you find yourself in any of those situations, Alamance Self-Storage is here to help!
Our storage units are available in any size you require, conveniently located next to Elon University and Highway 87. We’re easily accessible from Burlington, Graham, Gibsonville, Whitsett and Alamance County. With both standard and climate-controlled options available, our units can accommodate everything from excess moving boxes to sensitive antiques and electronics.
Why Choose Alamance Self-Storage?
When you trust someone else with your stuff, it pays to choose wisely. That’s why we offer:
- Flexible rate plans. Our rates range from $80 per month, based on the size and type of storage unit chosen. For movers and reorganizers, our month-to-month plans give you additional space on your schedule. Your first month is always pro-rated, and we offer discounts for long-term storage needs.
- When you store your valuables at Alamance Self Storage, you know they’re secure. Our self-storage units are fenced and well-lit for night access, and the entire property is behind a coded gate.
- Our regular storage units are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to accommodate your schedule. Climate controlled units – with the exception of our 24/7 10×20 units – are accessible Monday through Friday, 6am-8pm.
- Sizes for every need. With units ranging from 5×5 – perfect for stacked boxes – to a living-room sized 10×20, Alamance Self-Storage can accommodate all kinds of storage needs.
- You can get a quote and pay your bill online, from the comfort of your own home.
You can browse our sizes and get a quote online right now! If you want to see the units for yourself, feel free to stop by our offices on the weekdays, between 10am and 5pm.
Not sure what size you need? Contact Alamance Self Storage today!